|LYC enriched in history and tradition. A private sailing, boating, and swimming club located
on the beach of the Delaware Bay. The restaurant is available to members and their guests
with summer upstairs dining or outside on the deck for cocktails.
Lewes Yacht Club
2701 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 2
Lewes, DE 19958-0002
We are a largely volunteer run organization with dedicated members who sacrifice their
time to ensure the club runs efficiently.
Our club is governed by an elected Board of Directors.
Committee members are appointed by our Commodore.
The mission of the Lewes Yacht Club is to serve our members in a welcoming atmosphere
fostering sailing, boating, swimming, and social activities centered on the Delaware Bay.
Members enhancing their lives through friendship and volunteerism in a first-class yacht
- We believe in respecting our club’s history
- We believe respect, honesty, and integrity are essential
- We believe in fostering fellowship and involvement of all members
- We believe volunteering time and personal skills for the operation and
maintenance of the club
- We believe in administering and managing the club in a prudent manner, keeping
fees appropriate to accomplish our vision and mission
- We believe in providing opportunities for families and youth in a safe and
|The Lewes Yacht Club is a private membership club/organization with facilities
that are for the sole and private use of the LYC Members and their guests.